Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 0800
Fax: +44 (0)20 7349 5157
Tel: +81 (0)80-1164-4754
Request a Demo
What our customers are saying
When I think of the future, I think of EvaluatePharma
Global pharmaceutical company
Current Vacancies at Evaluate Ltd, EvaluatePharma USA Inc, Evaluate Japan KK.
Position: Global Contributions Manager
Report to: Senior Director Corporate Development
Status: Full Time
The GCM will be responsible for the legal, commercial and operational requirements of the many data sources required to build the Evaluate product range. The GCM will undertake both shorter term tasks and mid-term projects, with longer term strategic guidance from the Senior Director, Corporate Development.
There is a need for a Global Contributions Manager (GCM) to ensure delivery of the current supply, build stronger relationships with external data providers and lead the acquisition of new and current, strategically important sources. The Global Contributions Manager will also work closely with the Operations teams to shape and implement operational processes, aligned with the technical and operational delivery of data. Internal stakeholder management and requirements gathering, relevant to the procurement process, will be important in the role.
Project & Activities:
The GCM will be familiar with Evaluate Equity Research contracts and their restrictions. The GCM will gain/have a solid understanding of the data items Evaluate abstracts from equity research reports and how they are processed at Evaluate, and their importance to the Evaluate product range. The GCM will work with Equity Research partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of research by monitoring Email, Portal and FTP delivery channels.
Relationship liaison with government/association sources and other industry participants
The GCM will become an expert on the Evaluate site and data sets, and be the first internal point of contact for all operational related questions regarding government/association data sources. The GCM will work with the Evaluate Research & Operations team, ensuring that source partners are providing the information needed and plan on continuing to provide the necessary information. The GCM will maintain a positive relationship with government/association contacts, driving the relationship to deliver against the strategic requirements of Evaluate.
Work with User Experience team to understand client consumption of data
Using website usage statistics, understand how clients consume data, to assist the promotion of highly used data sets and the elimination of under used data. Understand the value of each supplier’s data to the Evaluate suite of products.
Key responsibilities of role
• Be a key point of contact for all Evaluate subscriptions and other data procurement functions
• Understand the data needs of the Research & Operations team at Evaluate
• Implement a plan and process for managing and engaging with data providers, particularly government officials
• Monitor delivery, highlight problems and take the appropriate course of action for all inbound research
• Ensure issues are resolved in a prompt and timely manner
• Create great documentation if necessary i.e. delay in delivery, missing information, etc.
• Verify incidents, take the appropriate course of action, including creating incident reports
• Resolve issues and complaints from data providers
• Maintain a healthy and happy relationship with all data providers!
Experience and skills:
The ideal candidate will have worked 5+ years in similar roles and positions for past employers. They will be able to demonstrate:
Essential experience and personal specification
• Good understanding of the healthcare sector and information industry
• Experience of liaising with B2B clients or government officials
• Significant task and project management experience including responsibility for meeting deadlines, reporting on progress, and delivering results
• Customer service and negotiation skills
• Experience of managing relationships with clients/partners
• Ability to resolve issues quickly by talking with people and understanding priorities
• Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
• Positive attitude and always looking to improve
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Experience of managing a diverse group of stakeholders
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to travel occasionally as required
• Working within the pharmaceutical sector
• Working in a client support or customer care team
• Experience with policy makers and key policy influencers
• Demonstrated government relations skills and experience
• Fluent in multiple European languages
• Experience of working with databases/metadata driven systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Relationship/rapport building ability
• Listening skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Ability to be self-motivated and self-managing
• Ability to take the lead and initiative
• Good time management practices
• Effective planning practices
• Competent in administrative tasks
• Good general IT understanding
• MS Office skills (or similar)
Start date: ASAP
Application: To apply for this position please email your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Evaluate Ltd
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical industry and its advisors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech™ and EP Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipelines and comprehensive company financials.