Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 0800
Fax: +44 (0)20 7539 1801
Tel: +81 (0)80-1164-4754
Request a Demo
What our customers are saying
When I think of the future, I think of EvaluatePharma
Global pharmaceutical company
Current Vacancies at Evaluate Ltd.
Business Development Manager, Europe – Evaluate Ltd
Reports to: Senior Sales Director – Europe & ROW
Location: London office
Working closely with the Senior Sales Director, Europe and Rest of World who is based in the UK, other members of the global sales team, client services, marketing and analyst teams, the Business Development Manager – Europe will be responsible for all sales from management of existing client accounts to generating new sales from new clients in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology sectors in Europe (* territory is listed below)
The Business Development Manager will be based in the Evaluate London office; the role will require overseas travel – the sales role will be approximately 20% out of the office and 80% in the office with sales activity and closing on the phone (telesales).
The Business Development Manager is expected to contribute fully to Evaluate’s corporate and business objectives. Above all, the person is expected to achieve the Key Responsibilities of the role.
1.New Business Development
- Generate new sales at new clients to achieve the agreed new business sales target.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing the sale.
- Use a full range of communication and sales methods to generate interest and sell the Evaluate services entailing face to face sales meetings, web demonstrations, and telephone and email communications.
- Travel to develop new business within Europe.
- Be proficient in presenting the key benefits and value propositions of the Evaluate portfolio and all the new product offerings to prospective clients.
- Must be able to align and sell the Evaluate propositions to prospective client’s business problems and challenges.
- Retain and grow existing accounts – ensure successful renewal and growth to achieve the agreed account management sales target.
- Sell all new services to existing accounts to achieve the new services sales target.
- Generate new business development opportunities with the existing accounts within other departments.
- Travel to clients within Europe.
- Provide outstanding client service in conjunction with the Client Service Team to ensure the life time value of the account is maximized.
- Apply critical thinking and creative problem solving skills to ensure client problems are resolved appropriately and quickly.
- Develop, document and manage account and territory plans.
3.Promote Evaluate brand
- Attend conferences as an exhibitor or participant to network and generate new sales leads and promote the Evaluate services and brand.
- Collaborate on promotional activities for advertising, press releases, conferences, or other projects as required by your manager to generate sales leads and promote the Evaluate brand.
4.Sales Reporting and Management
- Produce monthly sales and forecasts reports for Evaluate management
- Maintain excellent records of all client and business development correspondence and documents within the company’s CRM system
- Responsible for preparing annual territory business plan and budgets in collaboration with the Senior Sales Director Europe and Rest of Word.
- High sales performer with strong sales skills combined with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills; both presentational (face-to-face and via web demos) and written.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with a demanding and expert client base.
- Good understanding of how analysis and information supports business and decision processes.
- Excellent computer skills required including thorough ability to work Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Good to excellent command of written and spoken English (other European languages is desirable)
- Highly customer focused, with a friendly, positive, and creative manner when dealing with clients and work colleagues.
- Personable and credible, high ethical standards.
- Energetic, resilient; ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Aptitude for learning
- Sales Individual but also a team player.
Greece, Sweden, Eire, Czech, Hungray, Israel, Poland, Austria, Finland, Holland, Norway, Turkey, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia, Portugal, Ukraine and Russia.
To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BDME2014
About Evaluate Ltd.
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical industry and its advisors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech™ and EP Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipelines and comprehensive company financials.