Current Vacancies at Evaluate Ltd.
Evaluate Ltd - Ipswich
Start Date: May 2014
Working closely with the Test Manager the Software Tester will be required to help define the test plan for all software projects currently in test and to build effective test strategies, along with the execution of test scripts.
In addition the Software Tester will be required to provide 1st line support to all internal and external users of Evaluate software
Reporting to the Test Manager, the Software Tester will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing test scripts/scenarios for new and existing functionality. They will be actively involved in all stages of development by reviewing requirements and working closely with the Development team using Agile Development methodologies to ensure delivered solutions meet the desired level of quality.
The Software Tester must be confident to work to deadlines and have experience of testing complex applications in an Agile delivery environment.
The Software Tester must have good communication skills as they will be required to assist in Customer Support to ensure all reported software issues are logged, tracked and communicated to Stakeholders effective and in a timely manner.
Key Personal Attributes:
• Good communication skills are essential
• Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
• Meticulous attention to detail and analysis skills
• Ability to manage own time. Estimating skills. History of delivering to estimates
• Excellent visual awareness, problem solving skills and natural curiosity
• Software Testing 65%
• Documentation of Test Scripts 15%
• Customer Support 15%
• Other 5%
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• At least 5 years Software testing experience including writing and execution of test scripts.
• ISEB/ISTQB Certified
• Experience in web testing, such as browser compatibility testing and device compatibility testing;
• Relevant skills in databases, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience in defect/test management software such as OnTime or similar
• Experience of the Software Development lifecycle / Software Testing processes including Agile
To apply for this position follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SoftwareTester
EvaluatePharma Product Manager
Evaluate Ltd - London
Start Date: ASAP
This is a strategic product management role that will be instrumental in further growing Evaluate’s business based on an understanding of market and client requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Research and working closely with Sales, Marketing and Evaluate analysts in the UK, the Evaluate Product Manager will guide a team to increase the profitability of existing products and develop new products. The product manager will prioritise existing ideas and help develop new ideas based on his/her industry experience and interactions with customers and prospects. The product manager will have a blend of commercial and technical skills, a vision for how to profitably drive sales growth, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The product manager will enjoy spending time with existing and potential customers to understand their problems, find innovative solutions to address these problems and integrate them into the product development plan. The product manager will coordinate the build out of the EvaluatePharma® service in line with the product strategy and development plan.
The product manager must be able to communicate across all areas of the company. The product manager will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping marketing to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers. The product manager will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for a specific product offering, occasionally working with Sales and key customers.
· Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
· Prioritising market requirements based on strategic and financial criteria and managing the product roadmap for EvaluatePharma®
· Creating financially and strategically sound business plans for major new developments to secure approval for investment
· Identifying & screening potential new datasets for inclusion in the product offering
· Driving the development of a solution across development teams (primarily Product / Software Development and Marketing) by formulating and refining market requirements and product positioning
· Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
· Working with business development to identify potential partnerships that enhance the value of Evaluate’s products and services to our customers
· 5+ years of online information, database or software marketing/product management experience.
· Knowledgeable in internet technology
· Good understanding of the Pharma & Biotech sector; Pharma-related degree and Pharma/Biotech work experience a strong plus
· Project management experience
· A collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Energetic, positive self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude, able to impart inspiration and enthusiasm
· This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (25%).
To apply for this position follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/685Y7WT
About Evaluate Ltd.
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical industry and its advisors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech™ and EP Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipelines and comprehensive company financials.