Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 0800
Fax: +44 (0)20 7539 1801
Tel: +81 (0)80-1164-4754
Request a Demo
What our customers are saying
When I think of the future, I think of EvaluatePharma
Global pharmaceutical company
Current Vacancies at Evaluate Ltd.
European Client Service Executive
Location: London Office - E1
Start Date: ASAP
Role: The European Client Service Executive will work closely with clients and prospective clients to optimise usage of Evaluate services to help the Sales Directors deliver on their renewal and new business development objectives.
A key function of the Client Service Executive role is the consultative nature of interactions with clients when dealing with questions or requests regarding the content and functionality of Evaluate products.
The European Client Service Executive will also be responsible for developing training programmes to gain greater client engagement and adoption of our services. Training will be with users either via online sessions and/or on-site.
In addition the European Client Service Executive will contribute to the creation of help materials such as Brainshark training videos and an online help portal.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are required combined with good experience or understanding of the importance of client service to the product innovation, sales retention and new business development process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build and develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude to maintain Evaluate’s outstanding Client Service reputation
- Works with clients collaboratively to maintain and grow Evaluate’s value within an organisation
- Able to resolve complex problems with simple and practical solutions
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Help develop sales leads for Sales Directors through an intimate knowledge of the Evaluate product offering
- Able to travel internationally to train clients
- Undertake customer training sessions either remotely or face-to-face
- Respond to customer queries regarding the content or functionality of Evaluate products in a consultative, accurate and timely manner
- Conduct analysis to ensure client user metrics are consistent with Evaluate’s business strategy
- Able to prepare training and help material
- Work closely with Sales Directors to agreed client and territory sales plans
Experience & qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (a Life Sciences or Financial background would be an advantage)
- Commercial experience in either a training, sales, telesales, account management or marketing role
- Microsoft Office experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or financial industry experience/knowledge preferred
Useful Skills & Experience
- Languages (French and/or German) an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management software an advantage
To apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ELECSE2014
About Evaluate Ltd.
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical industry and its advisors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech™ and EP Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipelines and comprehensive company financials.