Current Vacancies at Evaluate Ltd.
EvaluatePharma Product Manager
Evaluate Ltd - London
This is a strategic product management role that will be instrumental in further growing Evaluate’s business based on an understanding of market and client requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Research and working closely with Sales, Marketing and Evaluate analysts in the UK, the Evaluate Product Manager will guide a team to increase the profitability of existing products and develop new products. The product manager will prioritise existing ideas and help develop new ideas based on his/her industry experience and interactions with customers and prospects. The product manager will have a blend of commercial and technical skills, a vision for how to profitably drive sales growth, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The product manager will enjoy spending time with existing and potential customers to understand their problems, find innovative solutions to address these problems and integrate them into the product development plan. The product manager will coordinate the build out of the EvaluatePharma® service in line with the product strategy and development plan.
The product manager must be able to communicate across all areas of the company. The product manager will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping marketing to understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers. The product manager will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for a specific product offering, occasionally working with Sales and key customers.
· Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
· Prioritising market requirements based on strategic and financial criteria and managing the product roadmap for EvaluatePharma®
· Creating financially and strategically sound business plans for major new developments to secure approval for investment
· Identifying & screening potential new datasets for inclusion in the product offering
· Driving the development of a solution across development teams (primarily Product / Software Development and Marketing) by formulating and refining market requirements and product positioning
· Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
· Working with business development to identify potential partnerships that enhance the value of Evaluate’s products and services to our customers
· 5+ years of online information, database or software marketing/product management experience.
· Knowledgeable in internet technology
· Good understanding of the Pharma & Biotech sector; Pharma-related degree and Pharma/Biotech work experience a strong plus
· Project management experience
- A collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Energetic, positive self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude, able to impart inspiration and enthusiasm
· This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (25%).
To apply for this position follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/685Y7WT
European Client Service Executive
Evaluate Ltd - London
The European Client Service Executive reporting to the Client Service Manger will be required to work closely with the team of Sales Directors. The Client Service Executive will be expected to contribute fully to achieving the commercial and business objectives of the Sales Teams and the specific objectives of the Client Service role.
The European team are looking to hire a Client Service Manager to work closely with client and prospective client to optimise usage of the services to help the Sales Directors deliver on their renewal or new business development objectives.
The Client Service Manager is also responsible for developing training programmes to gain greater client engagement and adoption of our services. Training will be with users and end users either via online sessions and/or on site.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are required combined with good experience or understanding of the importance of client service to the sales retention and new business development process.
Excellent communication skills
Able to resolve complex problems with simple and practical solutions
To apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6JYHKP8
Professional Services Sales Director
Evaluate Ltd - London
Working closely with the Senior Sales Director, Europe and Rest of World who is based in the UK, other members of the global sales team, client services, marketing and analyst teams, the Professional Services Sales Director – Europe will be responsible for all sales from management of existing client accounts to generating new sales from new clients in the Financial and Consulting sectors.
The Professional Services Sales Director will be based in the Evaluate London office; the role will require frequent out-of-office travel - approximately 40% to 50% out-of office travel
The Professional Services Sales Director is expected to contribute fully to Evaluates corporate and business objectives. Above all, the person is expected to achieve the Key Responsibilities of the role.
· High sales performer with strong sales skills combined with a can do attitude.
· Excellent communication skills; both presentational (face-to-face and via web demos) and written.
· Strong problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
· Ability to establish rapport quickly with a demanding and expert client base.
· Good understanding of how analysis and information supports business and decision processes.
· Excellent computer skills required including thorough ability to work Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems.
· Good to excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Highly customer focused, with a friendly, positive, and creative manner when dealing with clients and work colleagues.
· Personable and credible, high ethical standards.
· Energetic, resilient; ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Aptitude for learning
· Sales Individual but also a team player.
To apply for this position follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6JZCHCX
Evaluate Ltd - London
The Marketing Executive role supports the Senior Marketing Executive; Marketing Executive has day to day responsibility for executing digital marketing campaigns, monitoring lead management and customer database and assisting Sales and Client Support teams.
Purpose of this role:
· Executing tactical marketing campaigns for lead gen, lead nurture and marketing communications
· Works with marketing team, Sales & Client Support, Product Managers on marketing campaigns, product research, customer insights
· Provides Event support to Sales and Product Managers for EU/RoW
· Supports social media activities on daily basis, with postings and monitoring coverage
Key Responsibilites of Role:
1. Execute tactical marketing campaigns via Marketo (30%)
· Set up branded landing pages for global and product marketing campaigns, including thought leadership reports, lead gen and lead nurture programmes
· Set up and execute email campaigns using brand templates in line with global marketing strategy and product marketing objectives
· Run list selections for campaigns (Marketo SmartLists) as required
2. Support Evaluate’s social media activities on twitter, LinkedIn and new platforms (20%)
· Update twitter accounts daily with new content - latest news, corporate, EP Vantage, events
· Update LinkedIn & member groups daily, posting latest news, product and corporate announcements, EP Vantage free content, Market Movers etc
· Ensure social campaigns tracked via Marketo and reported to teams
3. Daily maintenance of customer database via Marketo (20%)
· Daily import of EPNG Registrations
· Importing Event leads and ensuring tracking in place
· Monitor lead nurture campaigns and lead flow to Salesforce CRM
4. Support marketing team in delivering marketing communications plans (30%)
· Execute marketing communications plan, including targeted product campaigns to support product launches, service enhancements, thought leadership, events
· Support Sales teams for EU/Rest of World events, including bookings, pre and post event communications, marketing collateral and lead gen campaigns
· Update website content as required via CMS
Experience and Qualifications Required
· 2 yrs B2B marketing experience
· Digital campaigns – set up and execution of emails, landing pages.
· Database management
· Social media marketing
Educated to Degree level / Marketing related qualification
Useful Skills and Experience
- Digital marketing qualification / Pragmatic Marketing qualification
- Marketing automation systems
- Content management systems
- Event marketing
- Online publishing / Life sciences experience
To apply for this position follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LB2VGHN
Business Development Manager - Europe, Evaluate Ltd - London. This vacancy is now closed for applications.
About Evaluate Ltd.
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical industry and its advisors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech™ and EP Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipelines and comprehensive company financials.