Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 0800
Fax: +44 (0)20 7539 1801
Tel: +81 (0)80-1164-4754
Request a Demo
What our customers are saying
When I think of the future, I think of EvaluatePharma
Global pharmaceutical company
EvaluateMedTech provides a new standard in integrated analysis and consensus forecasts to 2020 of the medical device and diagnostic industry.
Medical Device and Diagnostic companies, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, Financial Institutions, Consultancies, Service Providers including CROs, CMOs and more.
Typical business uses:
Finding the best investment opportunities or partners, growing revenue, increasing productivity and decreasing time to market.
Ready to discuss your specific needs? Great, contact us and we can get started.
Examples of problems we can help you address:
- Not able to get a clear picture of the market place segments and products
- Inability to quickly identify potential partners
- Inability to act quickly on investments, partnerships or acquisitions
- Spending huge amounts of time looking for answers versus weighing vetted options
- Challenged to get a complete R&D picture of your brand versus others
- Need to go to multiple people to get assistance on your data and analysis
How we can help:
- By our comprehensive standardized data and consensus forecasts to 2020
- Via our news and commentary on emerging technologies and private company data
- By providing high quality, transparent data to identify and vet targets
- Through analytical tools that allow easy analyses and comparisons
- Improved collaboration through ease and flexibility of custom reports and exports
- By providing expert support that increases your productivity and value derived
EvaluateMedTech World Preview 2014, Outlook to 2020 - The Future of Medtech
Our third edition of EvaluateMedTech's World Preview brings together many of our analyses to provide a top level insight, from the world's financial market, into the expected performance of the medtech industry between now and 2020.
Download EvaluateMedTech World Preview 2014, Outlook to 2020