Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 0800
Fax: +44 (0)20 7539 1801
Tel: +81 (0)80-1164-4754
Request a Demo
What our customers are saying
When I think of the future, I think of EvaluatePharma
Global pharmaceutical company
Overview Content Free Access Data Quality Tools
EvaluatePharma® is the leader in consensus forecasts of leading industry analysts and analysis of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology healthcare sectors providing exclusive and trusted market intelligence into global performance to 2020.
NEW: EvaluatePharma Adverse Events delivers competitive advantage with fast and easy access to FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) post-approval safety data for risk management and optimisation of R&D & commercial performance. Download PDF or Read More
NEW: EvaluatePharma Biosimilars provides a curated analysis of consensus forecasts, detailed pricing comparisons and pipeline visibility across key markets, companies and brands, for both biosimilars and branded biologicals. Download Infographic or Read More
NEW: EvaluatePharma Calendar of Events identifies and tracks future critical events in the product lifecycle, providing insights on timelines, outcomes and financial impact on product and company value. Download PDF or Read More
NEW: Brazil Sales, Volume, Pricing: Gain competitive advantage with our comprehensive and high quality source for Brazil sales, volume and pricing analysis that includes hospital channels and reveals actuals prices paid, mark-ups and government discounts. Download Infographic or Read More
EvaluatePharma Japan Sales, Volume and Pricing Analysis provides an integrated, single source for Japan sales, volume and pricing including Japan regulatory approvals (PMDA); National Health Insurance (NHI) drug reimbursement prices; new drug price setting details, price premiums achieved; and peak sales forecasts at launch. Download Report or Read More.
EvaluatePharma USA Sales, Volume and Pricing Analysis delivers an integrated, single source for USA sales, volume and pricing providing customers with a clear picture of their markets and their competitors when it comes to price. Download PDF or Read More.
New: EvaluatePharma Product Sales Analysis by Country offers a clear, standardized view of country-level markets in 70 countries and provides rapid reporting functionality.
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Financial Institutions, Management Consultancies, Service Providers including CROs, CMOs and more.
Typical business uses:
Pharma and biotech market intelligence, identifying the best investment opportunities or partners, growing revenue, competitive intelligence, increasing productivity and decreasing time to market.
Ready to discuss your specific needs? Great, contact us and we can get started.
Examples of problems we can help you address:
- Single-source forecasts that are difficult to justify
- Inability to quickly identify a short list of opportunities or partners
- Not knowing risks of the data behind critical decision-making
- Wasting time and money mining data from siloed data sources or static reports
- Not easily able to get a clear picture of your brand versus generic competition
- Lack of expert support needed to make effective use of service investment
How we can help:
- By eliminating the time & difficulty to gather and analyze country-level product sales
- Through our in-depth pharmaceutical & biotechnology coverage and unrivaled consensus forecasts
- Via our sales by indication which make it easy to view pharma market opportunities
- By providing high quality, standardized and sourced data you can trust
- Through our unique easy-to-use evaluation tools
- Through ease of sharing information via custom reports and exports
- Through our industry experts committed to serve you
Find out more about the extensive listings of partnering opportunities
on EvaluatePharma®, or submit your assets for out-licensing.